Serviced Office For Rent
Serviced Offices are available in the Central Business Districts (CBD) of Singapore. They are ready made and fully-furnished offices in Singapore which could be the appropriate rental option for small companies seeking for
- Low startup cost
- Flexible lease terms
- Prestigious business address
They are managed by professional service providers that lease fully-equipped workplaces to companies that have the manpower size of 1 to 10 person. Companies that have been searching for an interim option and looking to relocate onto a more permanent office spaces can likewise consider this option.
We provide brokerage services with many service office provider within CBD as well as outside CBD. Do not hesitate to send us your requirements and we will assist you in your search for your serviced office space. Call us at +65 8180 3752 or send in your enquiries through the form on the right.
Extremely Popular with new startups or overseas company looking to set up their office in Singapore because of the followings:
- Readily available. You can move in with just your office laptop and suitcase upon finalising the lease agreement. Utilities are also included in your monthly rental.
- They are usually fully fitted with office furnitures and equipped with just about all facilities essential to business operations from mail support , reception services , IT infrastructure , internet connectivity and telecom connections to office cleaning , air conditioning , electricity and lighting , provision of snacks for employees and other basic resources.
- No initial capital expenses required to set up an office from scratch, as well as long-term financial commitment is not a concern simply because of the flexible lease terms come in accordance with your preferences as well as requirements. Rental terms are typically fixed on a six months or one year.
- Allow tenants to share common office facilities such as photocopy machines, conference rooms, meeting rooms, etc. which may otherwise be a challenge to provide in the beginning of a business startup. Some serviced offices in fact offer ‘hot desks’ which consist of one work-desk, shared among a number of people which use the work desk at different times of the working day.
- Prestigious business address for your company as these serviced offices are usually situated at Singapore’s prime locations in Grade A buildings.
- Allows functional expansion option at the same specific location i.e. you can take up additional space as you expand your manpower headcount. This is actually very useful in startup companies because the initial growth is often quite unpredictable.
- Easily accessible with convenient transportation options for your employees as well clients. The majority of the serviced offices in Singapore are located within major business locations therefore are usually in close proximity to MRT stations, bus services from all over the island and major expressways.
- Higher rental price: Renting a serviced office in comparison to renting a conventional office is likely to end up being a much more expensive.
- Shared common resources such as conference and meeting rooms among all tenants may result in resources may not be available when you actually need them.
- Renting your office in a Business Centre may give the impression of a small and unstable company to your clients.